Italy & Abano Terme Tour
The Italian Secret to Beauty and Health
Stay tuned. New dates coming soon.
(16 days/14 nights)
28 Meals: 14 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 12 Dinners, 10 pampering spa wellness treatments including massages
- Sightseeing tour in Padova
- Sightseeing tour in Venice
- Sightseeing tour in Vicenza
- Sightseeing tour in Verona and Garda Lake
- Sightseeing tour to Bologna and Maranello
- Tour to “Horse Museum” at the E. Ferrari Auditorium
ABANO TERME SPA & BEAUTY INCLUSIONS
- Initial and final check-up with spa specialist
- Access to swimming pool, fitness and sauna
- 2 massages
- 8 spa and wellness procedures
- Flights: Vancouver-Venice -Vancouver
- Home pick-up
- Fully escorted
- 14 nights accommodation in Abano Terme Spa Stay
- 28 meals
- Initial and final health check-ups
- Sightseeing, nature walks
- 10 pampering spa treatments
- All transfers
- All fees and taxes
It is time to take care of yourself. Beauty transnational discovery with a luxury spa stay experience for ladies and gentlemen’s who respect themselves. This is about loving your beautiful body and life. If you are a person, who’s ready to explore Mother Earth’s original medical health and pamper yourself, travel to enchanted central Europe, and live a wildly abundant life, we invite you to join us to discover the European Secret to Beauty and Health. This spa Retreat is in Abano Terme, Italy.
Enjoy the health and beauty benefits of Abano Terme, the most important and oldest thermal center in Europe. It stands in an enchanting location on the Euganean Hills and in the center of the Veneto region. Its name comes from the Greek “a ponos”, which means ‘that which takes pain away’. The name of the city, therefore, reveals its true vocation. The Euganean Hills were formed in a sub-marine welling of basaltic lava during the Eocene, followed in the Oligocene by an episode of activity characterized by viscous magma, which formed deposits of trachyte. The Euganean Hills, visible from Venice, have been celebrated since ancient Roman times for their picturesque beauty and their hot springs.
- Departure from Vancouver
- Flight from Vancouver to Venice
- Arrive at Venice Airport
- Transfer to the hotel in Abano Terme
- Restaurant dinner
- Overnight in Abano Terme
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure to Padua: the day is entirely dedicated to the discovery of this picturesque city, with a dense network of arcaded streets opening into large communal "piazze", and bridges crossing the various branches of the Bacchiglione, which once surrounded the ancient walls like a moat. You will discover the Prato della Valle square, one of the best known symbols of the city, the Saint Antonio Basilica, built in the XIII century, the charming Pedrocchi cafe, and the picturesque middle age squares where daily markets take place.
- Departure to Venice.
- Morning - first discovery of the city. Walking tour of St. Mark's Square and its most important monuments. St. Mark's Square is a veritable museum of the grandeur, nature and glory of the Republic of Venice, featuring fabulously cared for marble, buildings with delicate stone lacework, a profusion of gold and mosaics, and beautiful palaces and churches.
- Departure to Vicenza: today you will enjoy the city known as “Palladio city”, where the famous architect realized magnificent masterpieces, transforming the town into an open air architecture museum.
- Departure to Verona,the city where Shakespeare’s most famous tragedy took place. Discover Romeo and Juliet’s houses, the Signori Square, the Erbe Square and the magnificent Arena.
- Departure to Sirmione, the most representative town on the lake, with its privileged position at the extremity of the isthmus that extends into the southern part of the lake. Admire the beautiful scenery and panorama from the water, while on a relaxing boat tour.
- If you are visiting Veneto region, you cannot miss the chance to enjoy the ‘Route of Prosecco’, the Italian sparkle champagne, developed in the heart of a vast natural theatre, almost entirely covered with vineyards, and surrounded by abbeys, churches and castles.
- Discover Bologna and its major attractions: Piazza Maggiore, including the Neptune Fountain that has become one of the city symbols, and the Basilica di San Petronio.
- Departure to Maranello: this name represents the myth of the “Prancing Horse”. Beside the “Horse Museum” at the E. Ferrari Auditorium, Maranello houses a monument to Enzo Ferrari’s life and an exhibition about the historical house of Ferrari.
Day 9 - 15
- Enjoy a relaxing week in Abano Terme. The hotel has its own spa and large, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Let yourself be pampered by hydro massage stations, cervical waterfalls, kneipp circuits and much more. Take a dive, relax and enjoy the benefits of thermal wellness!
- Departure from Venice.